There are so many great patterns for this spring and summer I decided to compile a list of my favorites. 2020 took a lot of my sewjo away and I’m still working on getting it all back. These patterns really inspired me to starting planning some projects and I hope they inspire you as well!
- Cannes by Little Lizard King: I’ve really been wanting this pattern! It has options for 3 tiers, no tiers, flutter sleeves, button front, and a top.
- McCall’s M7969: I picked this pattern up during a recent Hobby Lobby sale. I want to try view A but may slim the sleeves to be more my style.
- Reglisse By Deer and Doe: I love the simple and feminine look of this dress. It can be made with and without a bow around the front.
- Charlie Caftan by Closet Core: I’m not normally drawn to caftan patterns but this look is perfect for hot summer days and beach vacations.
- Darling Ranges by Megan Nielson: I love the button front with the cinched waist!
- Claire Dress by Dressmaking Amore: I stumbled across this pattern on Etsy. I haven’t tried any of this designer’s patterns yet but I love that they all include video tutorials.
- Katia Dress By Violette Fields Threads: This breezy maxi dress is perfect for this season. This pattern can also be made as separates.
- Darlene Square Neck Dress by Tint of Mint Patterns: I’ve been seeing a lot of square neck lines this season and I this patterns looks so cute!
- Aria by Made for Mermaids: The tiered skit is similar to the Cannes but this is drafted for knits and has a racerback tank style top.