Since we don’t really go anywhere these days and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change anytime soon, I’ve been looking at some new athleisure patterns. I want some clothes that comfortable but still cute and a little more “dressed up” than my standard workout clothes.
- Hudson Pant: It seems like every PDF pattern company has their own jogger pattern, but these seem to be the most highly rated. I have a jogger pattern from Ellie and Mac I picked up on a $1 sale, so I’ll probably try those since it’s what I have.
- Studio to Street Top: I love the back on this! It’s a simple dolman shirt but the back detail makes it super cute.
- Taylor Leggings: These are my favorite legging pattern to date. They fit me really well and I like the look of no side seams.
- Jalie Sweatshirt and Hoodie: Here’s a great sweatshirt and hoodie pattern. A pattern for sweatpants are also included, though I prefer the look of joggers or leggings. Jalie patterns include both kid and adult sizes so it’s great for a mommy and me matching set!
- Romy Sweater and Tunic: Another Jalie pattern! A raglan style funnel neck top. The tunic length would look cute with a pair of leggings.
- Harper Cardigan: A good cardigan is great to throw on over a basic top and leggings. This a great FREE pattern! I made several of these for Christmas gifts last year.
- Green Tee: I’ve mentioned this pattern before in m favorite basics post, but it’s a great staple pattern. It’s also another FREE pattern!