I wanted to follow up on my free mask patterns post from last week with a round-up of scrub cap patterns.
There’s a few different styles, such as flat and bouffant, so if you’re making them for medical providers you should check with them to see which style is preferred.
- Scrub Cap Sweet Red Poppy: Has both video and picture tutorial instruction
- Surgical Pattern See Kate Sew: Includes patterns and tutorial for an all in one style one with bias tape for ties.
- Rad Patterns Surgical Cap: Includes patterns for flat style and bouffant style cap.
- So Sew Easy Surgical Scrub Cap: Has a good picture tutorial for assembly.
- Convertible Scrub Cap: A headband with buttons to attached a mask to converts into a scrub cap pattern, Professor Pincushion made a great YouTube tutorial of this pattern.
I haven’t made any scrub caps yet but I’d like to try the pattern by Sweet Red Poppy because I love the coverage it provides over the ears and she always has such great instructions.