The weather has been warming up around Virginia for an early spring. I’ve been thinking about my spring sewing plans and one thing I love wearing in spring is skirts! I just couldn’t resist another free pattern round-up, this time focused on skirts.
- Lindy Petal Skirt: A knit pencil skirt with 2 overlapping front panels.
- Festival Skirt: A simple gathered wrap skirt for wovens.
- Pirate Pencil Skirt: Knit pencil skirt.
- Duchess Skirt: I made this last spring and cut it wrong but it turned out to be a happy accident! You can check out my post on it here.
- Iris Skirt: I always forget that Mood has free patterns! Here is an extra full high-low skirt to make a statement.
- Aspen Skirt: Classic fitted pencil skirt for wovens.
- Cress Skirt: Ruffle hem wrap skirt.
- Gardenia Skirt: A pencil skirt with a super cute flounce!
- Tulle Circle Skirt Tutorial: I’ve always wanted to make a tulle skirt. Use this awesome Circle Skirt calculator to make the math easier!
I’ve had the Lindy Petal on my sewing list for awhile and Mood has really hit it out of the park with so many cute free patterns! I really love the Cress and Gardenia. Which patterns will you be sewing?