If you’re looking for some quick a easy projects to sew for this upcoming Valentine’s Day, check out this list below! All projects are free and don’t require much fabric, so they are great scrap busters.
- Heart Pouch: Great for holding candy or change
- Heart Banner
- Heart Pillow
- Felt Earbud Pouch
- Heart Fabric Wreath: No sewing required and a great way to use up scraps!
- Valentine Embroidery Hoop Art: Great one to get the kids involved with. I love the heart with all the buttons on it!
- Mini Zipper Pouch
- Pocket Kitty
- Reversible Heart Bag
- Fabric Envelopes
- Upcycled Wool Heart Hand Warmers: A great way to use up old sweaters.
- Painted Heart Bag: You can sew a simple tote and dress it up with some fabric paint!
- Fabric Heart Book Mark
There are many more Valentine projects around but I think these are the simplest to make and plus, many of these can be filled with candy–YUM! Did I miss your favorite Valentine’s project? Let me know!