Our family beach trip is about a month away so I’m starting to think about the things we will need to pack. A beach tote will be a necessity to make it easy to haul all of our sunscreen, towels, and sand toys to and from the beach. For my beach totes, I prefer ones with pockets to keep everything organized so I’m not always digging through the bottom of the bag. These free patterns all have at least one pocket to make your beach trip more organized.
- Oversized Beach Tote: This bad has an interior packet I and pom pom trim on the outside.
- Pottery Barn Inspired Tote: This tote is based off a Pottery Barn beach tote and has lots of exterior pockets.
- Canvas Beach Bag: This simple bag comes together quickly and has one exterior pocket to store all of your smaller items.
- Carry Everything Tote: This is a smaller tote, big enough for one towel and a few smaller items, great if you just need a tote for yourself!
- Giant Mommy Beach Bag: This bag is THE bag to hold it all!
- Jumbo Bag: Simple design with magnetic closure.
- Diaper Bag: I love the oversize pockets on the outside! This is also a printable PDF pattern, not just a tutorial with measurements.
- Pool Tote: Made from oilcloth with a large mesh pocket on the outside.
- Waterproof Pool & Beach Bag: This bag is made with PUL to make it waterproof. You can also make this with other fabrics, it just won’t be waterproof.
- Pool Bag: Pockets galore on this one!
Do you have a favorite beach bag? Whether it’s one you bought or one you’ve sewn, let me know. I’m always on the lookout for new bags!