With summer heating up, I’ve realized that I need more tank patterns to keep me cool. Tank tops are quick to sew up, which is great, because you can never have too many basic tanks in your summer wardrobe! Check out my post on the best summer fabrics to help you choose the best fabrics to keep you cool.
- Trendy Tank: This pattern uses bands instead of binding to finish the armholes and neckline. Great option if you’re not a fan of binding!
- Key West Tank: This lose tank can be made with bands or binding and also include a front pocket option.
- Durango Tank: Simple semi-fitted tank with a seam down the back, making it great for using up a smaller cut of fabric.
- Lago Tank: A simple, relaxed fit tank from Itch-to-Stitch.
- Swanky Tank: This swing style tank features a high neckline and two different arm curve cuts.
- Salt Water Camisole: Includes an options for a shelf bra.
- Layer Me Up Tank: Free in group files once you join Rad Patterns Facebook group.
- Stardust Tank: Has several color blocking options and even a star panel!
- Bonus Tank: Free in their Facebook group files once you join.
- Agnes Swing Top: I’ve listed this before in my post of favorite free patterns, but it also has a sleeveless options, perfect for summer!
Make any of these patterns? Come show them off in my Facebook group or tag me on Instagram!