Summer is right around the corner so now is the time to get your little girl’s wardrobe ready! Below are some FREE patterns to get you started. Most are made with wovens but a few can be made with either woven or knit fabric.
- Angie Top & Ellie Shorts from Simple Life Pattern Company. This set is so cute! You must join their Facebook group to get the free code.
- Cami Tank: Perfect for summer wear or a pajama top! Coupon code is in their Facebook group.
- Ringer Tee: An easy sew for making everyday tees!
- This skort from Peek-a-Boo Patterns is perfect for playing outside! Free code in Facebook group.
- Ruffled Halter
- Reversible Bucket Hat
- Lazy Days Skirt: super simple skirt with a ribbon trim.
- Tropisch Dress: A shirt style dress in sizes 3 months to 6 years.
- Sleep shorts: Pairs great the Cami Tank above!
- Racerback Dress: A summer staple dress
- London Dress: Sundress with a swing skirt
- Lola Top: Can be worn as a tank in warmer weather and layered over a shirt for cooler weather
- Sydney Pinafore: for sizes 12 months to 4t
- Paige Piko: Pattern is for a shirt, tunic, and dress!
- Twirly Skirt: My little girl LOVES anything that twirls! Free code is their Facebook group.
- Sporty Skirt: This pattern only takes 1/2 yard–perfect for scrap busting! Only for sizes 5-8
- Color Up Tunic: For sizes 1-7
- Molly Skirt: This pleated skirt is an easy sew because elastic is used instead of a zipper.
Which of these are on your list to sew? My daughter will definately want the twirly skirt and racerback dress!