If your mom would love a handmade gift this Mother’s Day, check out the free patterns below!
- Purse or Bag: Swoon Designs has over 10 free patterns!
- Fabric Slippers: Pattern is for a size 9 but can be sized down.
- Sleep Mask: This Made for Mermaids pattern also includes free HTV file for lashes
- Robe: Use lighter fabric, like a rayon, for a nice summer robe.
- Fabric Basket: Fill this sturdy basket with some of her favorite things!
- Shoulder & Neck Heating Pad: I was once gifted a similar one and LOVED it! I used it until it became thread bare and broke open.
- Keepsake Pillow: This is such a sweet idea, perfect for grandparents.
- Leather Bead Necklace: Simple and cute! You can use other fabric besides leather, as long as it doesn’t fray
- Tea Sachets: There are even instructions for making a gift box for them!
- Fabric Trays: For holding jewelry or small things at their craft table
Make something for your mom this Mother’s Day? Let me know! I’d love seeing everyone creative ideas!