Are you looking for some Easter sewing inspiration? I’ve gathered this list of my favorite fast and free sewing projects. Many of these projects also make great scrap busters since they don’t use much fabric. Read below for some great Easter sewing inspiration!
- Cloth Dinner Napkins with Pom Pom Trim: Add some fun flair to spring colored fabric with a coordinating pom pom trim.
- Easter Treat Bags: Kids can store their candy in these cute carrot and bunny drawstring treat bags.
- Bunny tea towels: Spruce up some tea towels with this cute bunny applique.
- Bunny Lovey: A sweet simple gift for your baby.
- Fabric Easter Basket: Perfect size for egg hunts or to fill with treats.
- Easter Egg Pouch with Key Holder
- Bunny Coin Purse
- Bunny Ears Headband: My daughter would LOVE these!
- Stuffed Bunny: This is a super cute bunny only requires a 1/3 yard!
- Easter Basket Liner: This tutorial shows you how to make a liner that fits any size basket
- Bunny Pillow: This project is made even easier by using Heat ‘n Bond adhesive instead of sewing.
- Bunny Bag
- Ruffled Basket Skirt
- Bunny Face Bag
- Spring Bunny
- Fabric Bowel Cover: Great for a bread basket as this cover is even insulated to help keep the bread nice and warm!
- Bunny Purse: This pattern is made for use with the Cricut Maker.
- Toddler Bunny Backpack: This one will take longer than the others listed but I had to include it because it’s SO cute!
Keep an eye out for next week’s post–I’ll be posting another quick and easy Easter project tutorial!