With the weather starting to warm up ever so slowly, I’m finding myself in need of sewing some more activewear. Between snow days and sick kid days I didn’t make to the gym as much as I’d have liked this winter, so I just did home workouts in whatever I had clean. Now that we are past all that (mostly!), I’d like to sew up some new things!
Sewing active wear can be intimating at first but it’s really not bad at all! Here is a list of some free patterns to get your feet wet!
- Lago Tank
- Uvita Top: The long sleeve version would be great for colder outdoor workouts.
- ABB Tee: also available in Men’s!
- Sports Bra: size 34/36 C only
- Emila Bra
- Hawthorn Jacket: Really cool pattern for a confident beginner/intermediate sewist
- Plantain Shirt
- Piko Page: if you prefer a looser fit with bum coverage over your tights!
- Stardust Tank: must join their Facebook to get the free code
- Juniper Top
I’ll do another post covering some more great athletic wear designers as well as places to find great quality athletic fabric next week.