If you’re looking for some small gift ideas to give or if you need to nudge your partner with some sewing inspired gift ideas, here’s a list of some of the cutest sewing gifts I’ve found!
I also made some slightly cheesy (okay, very cheesy) sewing inspired Valentine’s Day Cards! You can download and print them to give out to all your sewing friends!
- Rotary Cutter Flash Drive: You have to store those PDF patterns somewhere. There is also a sewing machine one!
- Online Sewing Classes: Both Bluprint and Creative Live offer sewing classes. Blueprint offers a wider variety of sewing classes, great for all skill levels. Creative Live offers basic sewing classes but has some really interesting courses in photography –including craft photography–and business courses for creatives.
- Pinboard: Perfect for hanging in your sewing space to pin inspiration or notes about current projects.
- Wool Pressing Mat: You can use this on your sewing table to press seams instead of taking out your ironing board each time. Great for small spaces!
- Sewist Necklace: Comes in both gold and silver as well as a “maker” option.
- Sewing Books: The Colette Guide to Sewing Knits and Love at First Stitch are two great books for beginners or those who need a refresher.
- This cute scissors bangle
- Sewing Machine Light: This LED light attaches to any machine to provide additional light.
- Cricut Maker: You know, if you’re an overachieving gift giver.
Want to show your sewing pals some love the Valentine’s Day? Sign up below to receive these cute sewing themed cards!
*Contains affiliate links