Do you love planners and are looking for one to help organize your sewing projects? Or maybe one of your New Year’s resolutions was to be more organized with your sewing?
Well, I’m definately a planner girl as it helps me TREMENDOUSLY to stay on task and to remember all things I have to do each day. I’ve used an InkWell Press planner for years for all my daily tasks but never really had a planner specific for sewing. I wrote a list of patterns I wanted to try in my 2018 planner but I accidently threw it out when 2019 rolled around without taking my sewing page out! So, I set out to find the best sewing planners and accessories to finally help organize all my ideas!
- Colette Sewing Planner: A spiral bound planner that is divided in two sections for Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer. Each section has room for 25 projects and has questions to help you decided on your style and color palette.
- Simplicity Vintage Sewing Planner: This disc planner has cute vintage style art and contains pages for patterns you own and fabric swatches. It even comes with 5 sheets of cute planner stickers!
- Bullet Journal: If you don’t like the layouts of printed planners, bullet journals are perfect for making your sewing plans laid out however you want!
- Colored Pens: Fine tipped pens in lots of colors to make writing in your planner fun!
- Stencil Set: To help create layouts and art in you planners
- Cute Stickers: There are a lot of cute ones on Etsy!
Now, I have an awesome free printable for you: sign up below to receive a copy of my FREE sewing project planner sheet!
*Links may be affliate links