In case you are in need of inspiration for a gift for the sewist in your life or for yourself, here is my list of my favorite sewing things I’m hoping to get for Christmas. (hint, hint, hubby!)
Read more to find great ideas as well as a FABULOUS giveaway!
- Dritz 783 Ball Point Bodkin: I always I forget I need one until I’m trying to turn something or slide elastic through a casing. One of these will make it go much faster that using a safety pin.
- Tailor’s Clapper: This tool helps to make nice flat, crisp seams and creases. Simply use your iron with steam to press your seams then press the clapper down until the fabric is cool.
- Sewciety Subscription: Who doesn’t love fabric mail?! This monthly box includes a pattern, fabric, and ALL notions needed to complete the project!
- EverSewn Sparrow 30: If you’re looking to get a new sewing machine for Christmas, this is a great one! It’s the one I use and I love it! Check here for my other sewing machine recommendations.
- Fabric Gift Cards: So Sew English, Phee Fabrics, Knit Pop, Sly Fox Fabrics, Sincerely Riley, Miley Mae, Hawthorne Supply Co., Raspberry Creek Fabrics. Because you ALWAYS need more fabric ;).
- Thread Snips: Again, one of these things I always forget I need until I start a project.
- Pattern Weights: Since my least favorite part of sewing is cutting, having beautiful pattern weights makes it more fun! Foxglove and Field makes beautiful pattern weights and this Etsy shop combines my love of Harry Potter AND donuts into pattern weights!
- Sewing Machine Necklace: I LOVE this one from Thread and Grain.
- This Mug: There is also a matching shirt and tote!
- This Pin: I know I’m not the only one disappointed that there were sewing supplies instead of cookies in my Grandmother’s cookie tin!
And now for a GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!
The Sewciety is going to send someone this month’s box!
For your chance to win this month’s Sewciety box simply:
- Like Bobbin and Button on Facebook
- Follow Bobbbin and Button on Instagram
- Follow The Sewciety on Instagram
- Drop a comment on my Giveaway post on Instagram telling me what you want for Christmas!
So easy! Contest runs 12/7/2018-12/14/2018. Winner will be chosen randomly and is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram!
*This post contains affilate links*