Free PDFs patterns are really what got me back into sewing after my failed attempts with paper patterns. Many designers offer a free pattern or two and it’s a great way to see if you like the drafting and instructions before purchasing a pattern from them. All of these are patterns are beginner friendly too as the construction is relatively simple!
Most of these require joining the company Facebook groups in order to get the coupon code for the pattern, so make sure you get them before checking out.
Here are 10 of my favorite free patterns:
1. Halla Agnes: Code in Facebook Group
2. Halla Twirly Girl Skirt (for both women and girls): Code in Facebook group
3. Love Notions Laundry Day Tee: Code in Facebook group
4. Love Notions Classic Tee: Have to fill out survey, code valid until 9/30
5. Patterns for Pirates Peg Legs (women and girls)
6. Patterns for Pirates Pencil Skirt
7. Made for Mermaids Paige Piko Top (women and girls)
8. Winter Wear Designs Cross Hem Tee I LOVE the cross hem! Code in Facebook group
9. Petite Stitchery Swanky Tank
10. Rebecca Page Portia Party Dress (for women, girls, and 18” dolls)
There are many more wonderful free patterns, I’m going to have to do a part 2! Make any of these patterns? Let me know on our Facebook group or Instagram.
Beautiful! Thanks for all the great info!
Love the dress your wearing, thank you for sharing your list!
Comments are closed.